07th June 2016
Allerton are proud to announce that all of it's service engineers are British Water Accredited
British Water is the industry body for the water industry. It is focused on raising standards and promoting best practices. One such initiative is to have a system of accreditation for service engineers.
Over two days our engineers have attained accredited status this gives you peace of mind that our engineers will service your unit right every time and fix any problems first time!
Our Accredited engineers will save you time and money.
We have the ONLY accredited engineers in Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire.
We are also incredibly proud to announce that our whole office team have also attained accredited status. This means that the person answering your phone call will be able to help you so much quicker than others can.
We believe that ONLY Allerton can boast a fully British Water Accredited office team anywhere in the country.
Follow the link to the British Water accreditation checker to find us. Is your existing service company there too?
Allerton- Excellence Delivered
Allerton sewage treatment systems
- Diamond 6 Pumped sewage treatment system for 1 - 6 people
- Diamond 11 Pumped or Gravity Sewage treatment system for 6 - 11 people
- Diamond 15 Pumped or Gravity Sewage treatment system for 11 - 15 people
- Diamond 21 Pumped or Gravity Sewage treatment system for 15 - 21 people
- Diamond 27 Gravity Sewage treatment system for 21 - 27 people
- Diamond 35 Gravity Sewage treatment system for 28 - 35 people
- Diamond 45 Gravity Sewage treatment system for 36 - 45 people
- Diamond 55 Gravity Sewage treatment system for 46 - 55 people
- Septic tank conversion
- Wastewater sewage treatment for 55+ people