29th September 2016
Allerton are proud to announce to that it has joined the Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme
Joining the CHAS scheme demonstrates Allerton's continued commitment to H&S and to seeking external independent assessment for Allerton's internal processes.
Participating in the CHAS scheme demonstrates that Allerton shows compliance with important parts of H&S law, a core criteria in CDM regulations.
Working safely is vitally important for our employees, for our clients and for the general public. Choosing a contractor that works safely will provide piece of mind and is more likely to lead to great results.
Allerton is the leading company in delivering a tailored and efficient service to our wide client base. Joining the CHAS scheme is further evidence of this as well as our accredited engineer status, details of which can be found here
Allerton- Excellence Delivered
Allerton sewage treatment systems
- Diamond 6 Pumped sewage treatment system for 1 - 6 people
- Diamond 11 Pumped or Gravity Sewage treatment system for 6 - 11 people
- Diamond 15 Pumped or Gravity Sewage treatment system for 11 - 15 people
- Diamond 21 Pumped or Gravity Sewage treatment system for 15 - 21 people
- Diamond 27 Gravity Sewage treatment system for 21 - 27 people
- Diamond 35 Gravity Sewage treatment system for 28 - 35 people
- Diamond 45 Gravity Sewage treatment system for 36 - 45 people
- Diamond 55 Gravity Sewage treatment system for 46 - 55 people
- Septic tank conversion
- Wastewater sewage treatment for 55+ people