Allerton sewage treatment plant servicing contract
Regular servicing is recommended to ensure long service life of your sewage treatment system. Allerton provide a full servicing contract ensuring the following:
- Pumps are removed, checked and cleaned.
- Checking Pipework is in good working condition, including valves etc.
- Distributors stripped down and checked.
- Diaphragms and filters checked and/or replaced
- Replacement of perishable parts as required, including lid seals, locks and hinges
- Pumps are tested under working conditions
- Checking that the Control Panel is working correctly, which includes timers, consumer units and circuit breakers etc.
- Floats and/or high level alarms checked
- Oil replenishment on certain units.
- Advise whether units require desludging or cleaning.
- We also service Klargester, Condor, Entec, Mantair, Mono Pump, Waterwise, Clearwater and many others.
For more information call
0800 328 5492 or email us
Alternative Allerton servicing
and maintenance options
- Sewage servicing
- Sewage maintenance
- Septic tank conversion unit servicing
- Septic tank conversion unit maintenance
- Pump station servicing
- Pump station maintenance
- Allerton maintenance
Allerton sewage treatment systems
- Exempt sewage treatment system
- Small sewage treatment system
- Medium sewage treatment system
- Septic tank conversion
- Wastewater sewage treatment