The Allerton High Capacity
Stormwater Pump Station
The Allerton High Capacity Stormwater pump station is recommended for applications where gravity flow is not available.
Why use our stormwater pump station?
- The pump chambers are manufactured from high quality glass reinforced plastic and in accordance with our BS EN ISO9001:2008 quality management system.
- Single and three phase pumps available.
- The Allerton High Capacity Stormwater Pump Station is delivered complete with the pipework and valves pre-assembled in the tank, ready for immediate installation into the ground.
- High-level alarm included.
- 1 year warranty on all working parts.
- Wide range of diameters and depths of tanks available to satisfy the storage requirements in part H of the Building Regs.
- Custom made stormwater pump stations available upon request.
- Pump station servicing, Installation and commissioning service available by our highly trained engineers.
How our stormwater pump station works
See illustration to the right.1 As the level of the liquid rises in the chamber the integral float on the pump is activated, the pump starts and pumps the liquid out of the chamber until the pump float drops and the pump turns off.
The level of the liquid will again rise and the above sequence is repeated.
If the pump fails to pump, the liquid level will rise to activate the high level float and the high-level alarm light will be illuminated.
¹ Allerton High Capacity Stormwater Pump Station illustration is not drawn to scale.
- Galvanised Access Cover
- GRP Tank
- Inlet Pipe
- High Level Alarm Float
- Control Panel
- Quick Release Coupling
- Isolation Valve
- Non Return Valve
- Submerged Pump with Integral Float
Alternative pumping stations
- Sewage pumping station
- Dual sewage pumping station
- High Specification pumping station
- Dirty water pumping station
- Dual dirty water pumping station